About The Prisoner Project
Working to support BAME women prisoners, detainees, and Foreign National prisoners and their families across the North West.
Offering Support and guidance with;
1. Language Interpretation
2. Basic Immigration advice
3. Advice and guidance on prison regimes
4. Aid rehabilitation
5. Offer a befriending service
6. Support with signposting, domestic/honour violence & mental health issues
7. Support with family & Community connections (UK & Abroad) for prisoners
8. Through the gate support and community resettlement.
1 Eldon Precint,
OL8 1JPTel: 07960 501 088
Click here to view our brochure.